制造化妆品， 化妆， 护发，
The clock is ticking … offer expires in …
Note – this page is not indexed, and is accessible only to my current newsletter subscribers. This special offer is available only for a strictly limited time … until 28 January, 2023
Get my brand new formulation course FREE with the AustraLab program
A total of 231 Master Formulations …
100 Pharmaceutical Grade Master Formulations Program … at no extra cost! …
Sales of antiseptic products are growing at lightning speed and since these are also the formulations I am asked for most, I have created this brand new formulation program:
• Pharmaceutical Grade Formulations – including antiseptics, anti-fungals, anti-acne, mouthwashes, menthol rubs … creams, gels, balms, lotions and powders for acne, burns, eczema, dermatitis, dandruff, psoriasis, aches and pains of muscles and joints, dry skin, babies, and even insect bites.
There are 100 formulations for the most requested and best-selling products. They’re easy to manufacture, in high demand, with no special equipment required. They’re all highly effective, tested to international standards.
This is a program designed only for entrepreneurs and investors who recognise the enormous potential of this industry – it requires no further introduction.
The Pharmaceutical Grade Formulations Program is available only as a stand-alone program for $3497 – the price reflects over 18 months work by myself and my lab team, formulating, testing and perfecting these valuable formulations.
A single formulation, prepared to these standards, would usually cost a minimum of $3000.
As a New Year Bonus, you get this program for FREE when you become an AustraLab licensee.
If you join the AustraLab program before 28 January 2023, you will receive 2 stand-alone programs for the price of 1 – AustraLab “Secrets of Cosmetic & Detergent Manufacturing” + “Pharmaceutical Grade Master Formulations” – this new formulation package will be yours at no extra cost.
Pharmaceutical Grade Master Formulations:
• Acne Cover Treatment
• Acne Treatment Cream
• Acne Scrub
• Aloe Vera Gel
Alpha Bisabolol formulations – the primary constituent of the essential oil from German chamomile. It is known to have anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial properties
• Alpha-Bisabolol Aqueous Mouthwash Solution
• Alpha-Bisabolol Buccal or Topical Solution
• Alpha-Bisabolol Ethanolic Mouthwash Solution
• Alpha-Bisabolol Mouthwash Solution
• Alum Cream
• Analgesic Clear Gel
• Analgesic Cream
• Analgesic Lotion
• Anti-Acne Gel
• Anti-Fungal Foot Powder
• Antiseptic Cream
• Antiseptic Lotion 1
• Antiseptic Lotion 2
• Arginine-Aspartate Wound Healing Cream
• Baby Lotion
• Baby Shampoo
• Base Cream
• Base Ointment 1
• Base Ointment 2
• Base Ointment 3
• Base Ointment 4
Benzoyl Peroxide Formulations – used to treat mild to moderate acne, works by reducing the amount of acne-causing bacteria and by causing the skin to dry and peel.
• Benzoyl Peroxide and Alpha-Bisabolol Gel
• Benzoyl Peroxide AntiAcne Microemulsion
• Benzoyl Peroxide Cream
• Benzoyl Peroxide Gel
• Benzoyl Peroxide Lotion
• Burn Cream 1
• Burn Cream 2
Calamine Formulations – used to relieve pain, itching, and discomfort from minor skin irritations
• Calamine and Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride Lotion
• Calamine Cream 1
• Calamine Cream 2
• Calamine Lotion
• Castor Oil Ointment
• Cetrimide Antiseptic Cream
• Chlorhexidine Gel
• Coal Tar & Allantoin Cream 1
• Coal Tar & Allantoin Cream 2
Dexpanthenol Formulations – used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations (e.g., diaper rash, skin burns from radiation therapy).
• Dexpanthenol Cream
• Dexpanthenol Gel Cream
• Eucalyptol Solution
• Eucalyptus and Mint Ointment
• Eucalyptus and Mint Emulsion
• Fir Needle Oil Solution
• Foot Bath
• Foot Freshener Cream
• Glycolic Acid Cream
• Haemorrhoid Cream
• Hydrogen Peroxide Antiseptic Ointment
• Insect Bite Cream
• Lanolin Cream
Mandelic Acid Formulation – accelerates cell turnover and functions as a powerful exfoliate to remove dead skin cells.
• Mandelic Acid Cream
• Medicated Foot Cream
• Menthol Mouthwash
Methyl Salicylate Formulations – used to treat minor aches and pains of the muscles/joints (such as arthritis, backache, sprains).
• Methyl Salicylate & Menthol Cream
• Methyl Salicylate & Menthol Lotion 1
• Methyl Salicylate & Menthol Lotion 2
• Methyl Salicylate & Menthol Ointment
• Methyl Salicylate Clear Gel
• Methyl Salicylate Cream 1
• Methyl Salicylate Cream 2
• Methyl Salicylate Heat Rub Lotion
• Methyl Salicylate Lotion
• Methyl Salicylate, Thyme, Pine and Menthol Foot Cream
• Mint-Menthol Mouthwash
• Mint Oil Solution
• Neutral Dry Skin Cream
• Peppermint Cream
Povidone Iodine Formulations – a topical antiseptic that provides infection protection against a variety of germs for minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. (Commonly known under the trade name Betadine)
• Povidone Iodine Cream 1
• Povidone Iodine Cream 2
• Povidone Iodine Cream 3
• Povidone Iodine Gel 1
• Povidone Iodine Gel 2
• Povidone Iodine Gel 3
• Povidone Iodine Glucose Ointment
• Povidone Iodine Soft Gel
• Povidone Iodine Shampoo
• Povidone Iodine Transparent Ointment
• Povidone Iodine Gargle Solution Concentrate
• Povidone Iodine Mouthwash & Gargle Solution Concentrate
• Psoriasis Cream 1
• Psoriasis Cream 2
• Resorcinol Acne Cream
Salicylic Acid Formulations – well-known for reducing acne by exfoliating the skin and keeping pores clear.
• Salicylic Acid Cream 1
• Salicylic Acid Cream 2
• Salicylic Acid Gel
• Silicone Protective Cream
Squalene Formulations – balances oil production, providing just enough moisture to keep the skin clear and healthy, also has powerful anti-aging properties as well as anti-inflammatory benefits to help with skin conditions such as acne and eczema.
• Squalene Cream
• Sulfur Antiseptic Ointment
Tolnaftate is an anti-fungal agent used to treat athlete’s foot and ringworm
Zinc undecylenate is a topical antifungal agent that treats skin infections such as athlete’s foot and relieves itching, burning, and irritation associated with the skin condition.
• Tolnaftate and Undecylenate Foot Care Cream
• Tolnaftate Foot Care Emulsion
Trolamine salicylate is used to treat minor aches and pains of the muscles/joints ( such as arthritis, backache, sprains).
• Trolamine Salicylate Cream
• Ultrasonic Adhesive Gel
• Vitamin A Ointment
• Vitamin E Gel Cream
• Zinc Oxide Lotion
• Zinc Oxide Ointment
Zinc pyrithione, has antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antifungal properties that can help treat seborrheic dermatitis (also called dandruff), scalp psoriasis, and acne. It can inhibit the growth of yeast , which is a main factor in dandruff.
• Zinc Pyrithione Cleansing Lotion
• Zinc Undecylenate Cream
+ Special Subscribers-Only Bonus
Organic, Natural & Makeup Formulations
To help you stay home, stay safe and start formulating for your new business venture, here’s something special …
1. Organic Shampoo
2. Organic Conditioner
3. Organic Skin Cream
4. Natural Vegan Palm-Free Balm
5. Natural Vegan Palm-Free Cream
6. Natural Vegan Palm-Free Foaming Cleanser
7. Organic Vegan Palm-Free Lotion
8. Organic Micellar Water
9. Organic Micellar Cleansing Foam
10. Natural Surfactant Formula
11. Natural Cold Process Cream
12. Vitamin A Serum
13. Vitamin B Serum
14. Natural Foundation
15. Organic Liquid Foundation
16. Charcoal Mask
17. Edible Skin Cream
18. Natural Hair Spray
19. Natural Hair Gel
20. Natural Deodorant
21. Natural Shaving Cream
22. Natural Colorant Lip Gloss
23. Water-Based Nail Polish
24. Peelable Nail Polish
25. How To Make Your Own Herbal Extracts (Cosmetic Grade)
26. Non-Petroleum Jelly
Total number of formulations is:
100 AustraLab Cosmetics + Detergent Formulations …
+ 5 AustraLab Hand Sanitizer Formulations …
+ 100 Pharmaceutical Grade Master Formulations … (FREE if you join before 28 January 2023)
+ 26 Organic, Natural & Makeup Formulations … (FREE if you join before 28 January 2023)
Total = 231 Formulations
Don’t miss out – this special offer is limited to my current newsletter subscribers only … and it ends soon – 28 January, 2023!
Please get in touch if you have any queries.
I look forward to your success.
You can order below here, or go to the main page
(105 AustraLab Formulations + 100 Pharmaceutical Grade Master Formulations + 26 Organic Natural & Makeup Formulations = 231 Formulations)
To become an AustraLab licensee, click on the blue Buy Now button. This will take you to a payment page, where the drop-down box will give you the option to pay by credit/debit card, PayPal or bank/wire transfer (please be aware that bank/wire transfers can take several days to complete).
The AustraLab download is stored on the secure servers of my payment processing partner, Avangate. When your order is verified, Avangate will immediately send you an email link to download the entire program – you are guaranteed to receive the program without any delay.