Cleaning product formulas are one of the highest profit high demand manufacturing businesses on the planet.
Unlike so many other manufacturing industries, where at the end of the day the profit margin may be only around 10%, making detergents can bring returns up to 1000%, or even more.
Why are cleaning product formulas so profitable?
- Most cleaning products are on average 75% water – some up to 90%.
- The manufacturing process to make detergent and cleaning product formulas is quick and easy. One person can easily do the job, and hundreds or even thousands of liters can be made in an hour or two. If help is required, unskilled labor is easily found and inexpensive.
- The set-up to make detergent and cleaning product formulas is simple and inexpensive. When I first started out, fresh from college without much money in my pocket, I used very basic mixing drums and simple equipment. In fact, during my consulting jobs when I’ve visited other manufacturing plants, I’ve often seen (out in the back rooms) simple drums and paddles similar to those I used, testimony to the humble beginnings of many detergent manufacturers. (Many still use this simple equipment for making new detergent formulas samples).
- Everyone is a consumer – there is no shortage of customers. From personal household use, to businesses big and small (restaurants, hotels, offices, shopping centres, janitorial cleaning) and government (hospitals, schools, transport) – there is no person of business that does not need cleaning products on a daily basis.
- Cleaning products are consumables – meaning they must be re-purchased frequently.
- Cleaning products are virtually recession-proof. If money is tight, consumers will get by without new clothes or manchester – but they still need laundry detergent. Businesses, commerce and industry always require detergent formulas, regardless of the economy.
- Unlike sandwich bars, lawn mowing rounds and house cleaning, very few people know how to make professional cleaning product formulas – it’s one of the few industries which is not over-saturated with copy-cat enterprises (and the big conglomerates would like to keep it that way).
These are just some of the cleaning product formulas you can make with the AustraLab detergent formulas:
- Dishwashing Liquid
- Laundry Detergent
- Fabric Softener
- Pre-Wash Laundry Spot Spray
- Household Bleach
- Window & Glass Cleaner
- Graffiti Remover
- Pine Oil Cleaner
- Toilet Cleaner
- Drain Cleaner
- Scouring Powder
- Oven Cleaner
- Liquid Wax Floor Polish
- Silver Polish
- Air Freshener
- Pine Disinfectant
There are many more – Click these links for the full list and to see how you can make detergent and cleaning product formulas and start you own high profit business using the AustraLab detergent formulas.
- How To Make Detergent – But no Soap Flakes, Please!
How to make cleaning products like the professionals? It's a mega profit industry - but if you want to do it properly, you'll forget all about using soap flakes in the ingredients. ... Read more ...
- Detergent Formula – Not All Equal, Not All Profitable
Detergent formulas are not difficult to manufacture, but it is imperative that you use only professional formulations - and that you have control over those formulas. Click here to discover the trade secrets and... Read more ...
- Laundry Detergent Recipes – Why Soap Flakes & Bi-Carb Won’t Do
When it comes to making laundry detergent recipes, one of the questions I'm most often asked goes something like this: "I make my own laundry detergent recipe for home and want to start... Read more ...